Photoshop help please!

Discussion in 'Shortcircuit City' started by Rowbarre, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Rowbarre

Rowbarre Well-Known Member

Long story short my asshole ex-roommate owes me money for final utilities and some other crap and I'm trying to collect all of it at once. My plan is to photoshop the amount due on the utility bills to include the extra money he owes me. My problem is I have no idea how to use Photoshop. Anyone got any pointers on how to do this? I have all of the bills in a PDF so that should make things easier.

Thanks!
  2. raged

raged I like guys who eat meat.

you want to falsify your bills? lol
  3. Rowbarre

You got it. I paid them up front so currently I'm out about $200.00.
  4. raged

raged I like guys who eat meat.

1) why don't you just directly invoice them
    2) all you gotta do. import the document, create a new layer. Find the text you want to modify, hide it under a copy of the background, find a simular text font, write new values over the copy of background.

profit.
  5. Rowbarre

1. I know he will argue the fact that he doesn't owe me the additional money. By adding it into the utility bills he won't be able to argue against that.
    2. Thanks! I'll give that a shot.
  6. Hamburglar

Hamburglar I masturbate to teletubbies

kick his ass
    n8rsk8r likes this.
  7. Mach1Run

Mach1Run the court jester

1. print bills on paper
    2. scan printed paper into PS as black and white doc.
    3. eraser tool to delete the unwanted amounts.
    4. create new layer
    5. type new amount using the text tool in the closest font you can find to match orginal
    6. move and scale new layer w/ amount until its in the right spot and the right size.
    7. save and print to make sure it looks right.
    8. bend ex-roomie over and insert in anus, that way he doesnt have to take his head out of his ass to read it.

This is all theoretical you understand, not that I would condone, acknowledge, or endorse such action ....
  8. B00STED4V

B00STED4V Caution: Pees Everywhere When Drunk

9. timeless2

timeless2 Vi Veri Veniversum Vi Staff Member

this