How to recover quicker after sex??

Discussion in 'Tanganarium' started by GTSguy, Jul 7, 2007.

1. GTSguy

GTSguy New Member

Hey, guys and gals. Lately I've been noticing that it's taking me a little longer for my sex drive to recover after a session then it use to. What can I do to get it back. I want to be able to do it like the day my gfs' period ends. And do it like 4-5 times a day if we want to. Is there a supplement that can help out or a workout? I'm only 25 and I'm in an ok shape and don't smoke and do drink on occasion. What's a good aphrodisiac too?
    This is a serious question so I would appreciated if you guys can leave the jokes out. Thanks a lot.
  2. tx3nc

tx3nc big or little, the size of the hole doesn't much m

No jokes? You don't know us very well. Do you. :devil:

NOOB! :jester:
  3. timeless2

timeless2 Vi Veri Veniversum Vi Staff Member

Stay hydrated at all times.
    Avoid caffeine, alcohol, etc. I.E. all stimulants and depressants.
    Avoid masturbation the day prior and day of. Desensitization can be a hurdle to repetition for some.
  4. Stinky

Stinky Mr. Fusion

First I need to have sex to be able to recover.
  5. Danre

Danre ahhh, I'm me again

How long does it take you to recover after a session? And how long did it used to?
  6. FreeBird

FreeBird Selbstmord ist Schmerzfre

ohnoes Dr. ernie in da house!!!!

but im wiff stinky i need sexorz frist :D
  7. tx3nc

Do I even have to say it? :shrug:
  8. timeless2

timeless2 Vi Veri Veniversum Vi Staff Member

You can, but I would prove it incorrect. ;)
  9. Danre

Danre ahhh, I'm me again

:confused:

about what timmy means, that is
  10. raged

raged I like guys who eat meat.

Water and just relax. If you are worried about how long it takes between sessions it'll take longer. [gay] after you finish maybe grab her and you some water... give each other a massage... service her if you're down with that... basicly just do erotic shit till you're good to go.[/gay]
  11. U r B a N 96

U r B a N 96 Bringin sexy back Staff Member

12. Tonto-T

Tonto-T Former Manwhore

I think age makes it worse... I can remember one time when I was 18 I came 9 times one night, and the first time I came and never took any time to stop and start until I finished again the second time... and now that I'm 30, I finish once, take 5, do it again and then I'm good. I've noticed that I'm extra horny the day after a night of drinking and it takes less recovery time because I'm so horned up.
  13. tx3nc

:scratch: . :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why? Cause I got some leg a couple of nights ago? :shrug: Being married and only getting some ass once a month, I might as well be a god damned monk. :rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh: :rlaugh:
  14. FreeBird

15. Danre

Danre ahhh, I'm me again

16. GTSguy

GTSguy New Member

Yeah, Im saying that I use to be able to have sex again shortly after having it. She's ready to go at it again within a half hour but Im still empty. Now it's taking longer to be able to go at it again. We usually do it 1-3 times a day. I think Im having too much sex with the gf. I need to lay off more.
  17. ReyRey

ReyRey The Giver of Blue Balls

too much sex = impossible!

just keep drinking water, and definately add foreplay in between rounds. THAT WAY she is entertained while you are gettin worked up again.
  18. Eddy

Eddy Well-Known Member

Oysters
  19. FreeBird

:lol: ZOMG!!!! does eeeet!!!! joo gotta does eeet!!!
  20. ryanrule

ryanrule change my ct

stop aging?